Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and driven Business Development Manager with 15 years of experience in B2B sales, 10 years of experience selling luxury brands and over 5 years of experience in medical sales. Proven revenue generator with the ability to build new territories, grow existing clientele, and exceed sales goals in all market conditions. Possesses strong relationship building, presentation, consultative selling, and negotiation skills in order to close deals. Accustomed to communicating with physicians and medical staff to determine needs, provide solutions, and grow business within a customer-centric environment.
August 2013 - Present (2 years 1 month) Southern Florida
- Develops and leverages mutually beneficial relationships with physicians, medical staff, labs, and medical schools to understand needs and provide solutions
- Calls prospects and generates appointments to discuss product solutions to medical staff
- Creates and analyzes sales and marketing reports
- Trains physicians and medical lab personnel on product offerings
- Provides industry lectures and teaches freeform technology at colleges and universities to develop subject matter experts
- Plans, organizes, and hosts marketing events
- Active Public Relations Representative and Model for video commercials and marketing productions
- Awarded region of the year 2013
- Awarded outstanding performance and lasting contributions to the Miami Dade College Vision Care Technology / Opticianary Program. Awarded October 10, 2014
Fashion Sales Rep / Tom Ford & Roberto Cavalli
June 2011 - August 2013 (2 years 3 months)Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana Territory
- Event Specialist and sales professional successful in building consumer and partnership relationships for high fashion brands
- Brand marketing, produce events, promote and sell the highly desired Tom Ford, Roberto Cavalli and Swarovski eyewear collections.
- Work with Boutiques, Ophthalmologists and Optometrists to execute brand awareness, business and sales plans.
- Maintain and expand market share in a large territory.
Fashion Model / Actress
2007 - August 2013 (6 years)Dallas
- Professional model / actress for magazine covers, fashion spreads, catalogs, advertising campaigns, television commercials and runway.
- Trade Shows providing public relations services to consumers and industry partners
- Engaged with consumers at department stores to help them purchase products
Public Relations & Model / Actress
Elite Model Management
1994 - 2007 (13 years)Worldwide
- Model and Public Relations with multiple marketing responsibilities for: Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, New Women, Shape, Fitness, Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Victoria's Secret, Trump Organization, Neiman Marcus, Macy's, JC Penny, Kohl's, Fox Network, Entertainment Television, Honda, Oakley, K2, Michelob and more.
- Branding Supermodel for Davidoff Cool Water Woman involved in working directly with executive marketing personnel to implement global branding advertising initiatives.
- Appeared on magazine covers, fashion spreads, catalogs, advertising campaigns, television commercials, industrial films, runways, television hosting, including many publicity appearances.